Substance Abuse/Mental Health Counselor
Type of Job
About the job
Full time substance abuse/mental health counselor, LADC, LPC, LMFT, LCSW licensed or candidate for license, required. Master's degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related human services field.
Conduct evaluations for varied referral sources.
Complete orientation, biopsychosocial assessments, treatment and discharge planning.
Facilitate group education and treatment sessions, as well as individual and crisis intervention services.
Ability to complete detailed, yet concise progress notes on all services provided.
Ensure proper treatment authorizations are in place, accuracy and completeness of billed services.
25 hours per week of productivity expected based on a 40 hour work week.
Must be available to work at least 2 evenings a week, until 7:00pm, to meet with clients.
· Licensed or Under Supervision as a LPC, LADC, LCSW, LMFT
· Minimum of a Master's Degree in a Mental Health / Behavioral Health Field
· Health insurance with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma PPO. Individual and family coverage available.
· Dental insurance with Delta Dental. Individual and family coverage available.
· Vision insurance with EyeMed for individuals and families.
· Employer paid Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
· Additional insurance offerings include, AFLAC and supplemental Life and dependent life insurance.
· Seven paid holidays per year
· Paid time off, accruing at 120 hours per year.
· 401K pre-tax retirement savings through payroll deductions. Agency matches employee contributions 50% of the first 6% of salary contributed, after 1 year of service.
· Employee Assistance Program to assist with difficult situations, information and referral to community resources on a confidential basis.
· Family and Medical Leaves of Absence after one year/1,250 hours of service, receive up to 12 weeks unpaid leave per year, with retention of benefits and job tenure.
· Free training and development for required CEU's
· Licensure supervision (LPC, LADC, LCSW) provided at no cost to employees by on staff License Supervisors.
Human Skills & Resources invites you to join our committed team of professionals that work every day in our communities to help those struggling.
Human Skills & Resources is a Substance Abuse & Mental Health Outpatient Treatment agency with locations in Tulsa, Sapulpa and Claremore. It is the mission of Human Skills & Resources to support Recovery, Rehabilitation, & Reintegration within the communities that we serve.
Human Skills & Resources employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and programs, all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information. Minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
2 N Water St, Sapulpa, OK 74066, USA